This item is 7 years and 8 months old; some content may no longer be current.
Termination of Pregnancy in New Zealand References
/ Download pdf version of this article
- Statistics New-Zealand Tatauranga Aotearoa July 2008 (www.stats.govt.nz/)
- Medical Council of New-Zealand- Good Medical Practice;A guide of doctors(August 2004).
- Rose S, Lawton B, Brown S et al. High rates of Chlamydia in patients referred for termination of pregnancy: treatment,
contact tracing, and implications for screening. NZ Med J. 2005 Mar 11;118(1211)
- UK Royal College Obstetrics & Gynaecology Guideline. The Care of Women Requesting Induced Termination. Evidence-based
Clinical Guideline Number 7; September 2004
- Silva M, McNeil R. Geographical access to Termination of Pregnancy Services in New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand
Journal of Public Health Vol 32, No 6, 519-521
Make a comment: